Discuss Newbie in the midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jr4300

Thought i should introduce myself

im currently 25 and sat in an office working for a plumbing trade company and ive decided to go back to college of an even to get my c&g in plumbing and then hopefully get employed somewhere so i can do the nvq2/nvq3 courses with the ultimate goal of going self employed after a few years once i feel im experienced enough

its going to be a long hard road but im sure it will be worth it!!!

for know ill probably be ghosting around just reading the various threads and once i start my course ill probably start asking questions :p

J

Howdy jr oops wrong jr lol....Welcome jr stick around you will like it here regards turnpin:smilewinkgrin:

Lol not quite that jr, i aint dead yet ;)

just bean reading the "so you want to be a plumber" and ddaammmnnn there are alot of certificates you can get!!! Gunna spend a lifetime learning, but hey, who said it was gunna be easy??

hoping a family friend whos a time served plumber is going to give a helping hand

We are all here for you fella ask away when you are ready get down to your local library and check out some plumbing book's any you like get your own copie's fromAmazon or ebay alway's handy for reference ..best of luck regards turnpin:punk:

I will indeedy, hoping to go on a few jobs and get read up before the course starts, i think ill get more out of it that way

shame i cant just start with my friend and start the nvq2 but hes been burnt before so wants me to complete c&g before contemplating taking me on

hopefully he will eventually lol

Thought i should introduce myself

im currently 25 and sat in an office working for a plumbing trade company and ive decided to go back to college of an even to get my c&g in plumbing and then hopefully get employed somewhere so i can do the nvq2/nvq3 courses with the ultimate goal of going self employed after a few years once i feel im experienced enough

its going to be a long hard road but im sure it will be worth it!!!

for know ill probably be ghosting around just reading the various threads and once i start my course ill probably start asking questions :p

J

good for you ...you will be amazed at how much knowledge you will pick up on here, best classroom there is :)

Lol hope so!!! I got asked by a customer today the what the difference between a vented and unvented cylinder - i didnt know :eek: schoolboy stuff but ill learn

Welcome to the forum!

if you feel you your not quite sure about somthing just give it a search :)
if nothing pops up feel free to ask, no such thing as a school boy question....who teaches plumbing in school ehh!!

oh and take croppie with a pinch of salt....or a kilo bag :D

Lol hope so!!! I got asked by a customer today the what the difference between a vented and unvented cylinder - i didnt know :eek: schoolboy stuff but ill learn

You can't know it , til you know it, and chances are like the rest of us you will never know all of it :)

Good luck and welcome pal. Youll find the lads on here less than useful and less than friendly:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie in the midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for an adult course to do the NVQ2 C&G around my current job. Has anyone used or can recommend training providers in my...
Replies
Views
Been stuck abroad for a year now. Still stuck abroad. Italian red tape is, as they say, 'something else'. I used to think regulation was about...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Apologies in advance because you have probably read this question hundreds of times on this forum, but please if you could spare me a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock