Search the forum,

Discuss New SupaPlumb toilet not flushing waste away properly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chopsey

Hi there,

I've had two brand new toilets fitted in my house (both SupaPlumb Close Coupled Toilet In A Box). One upstairs in bathroom and one downstairs.

Neither flush all the waste away properly. It almost seems the toilets are flushing too vigorously and water shoots down from the front end of the pan rim into the water and pushes the toilet paper upwards so it's floating on the top.

I've checked the drains and they are fine, no blockages, air blockages, etc. Has anyone else had problems with this model of toilet (maybe a design fault?) or can anybody maybe suggest any solutions as it's driving me mad.

I've even tried different makes of toilet paper but it's the same whatever I use.

Hopefully someone can help me.

Thanks

Paul

Try reducing the amount of water in the cistern, sometimes too much water is as bad as too little.

Try reducing the amount of water in the cistern, sometimes too much water is as bad as too little.

Thanks for the reply. I've tried that and it doesn't solve the problem. Any other ideas?

How about taking your issue up with the manufacturer of the toilet suite.

I don't want to sound 'rude', but we have had issues with customers over the years that have had the same problem.

I came to the point a few years ago with suppliers / manufacturers that sell water saving cisterns and toilet suites that don't flush as expected.

It may be worth getting an explanation from them, because they have the product tested and approved, so their product should work accordingly.

If you take this path - could you please post some of their explanations and reasons as to why their product doesn't rid itself of your excrement.

The irony of the water saving w.c. that takes 5 flushes to get rid of paper.
This issue crops up quite a bit, if the cistern pack was provided by the same people who sold you the loo, then they sold you a package that isn't fit for purpose imo.

I spoke to the manufacturer and they have told me that nobody else has raised this issue with them. All their toilets are tested, blah, blah...If there was a design fault on a batch they would expect endless complains as they shift about 2000 of this make of toilet per week.

Well maybe they sold the other 1998 units in the Asia area....the solution maybe to eat less,eat lots of fruit and curries and wash ya bum with a water system..try this for a week or so and let us know how you get on...hopefully this will cure the problem....

:ack2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New SupaPlumb toilet not flushing waste away properly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock