Discuss New smart circulating pump/ are they win or bin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
One for hot water one for heating before the days of port valves and after gravity hot water :)

Sorry didn't know if you knew what they were cant see the branding , don't suppose you took any note of them ?

I believe they we're a British Gas favourite at one point. Tried to find out how old it is but current landlord has only had the property for 4 years. It looks at least as old as me:D:p:p

Sorry didn't know if you knew what they were cant see the branding , don't suppose you took any note of them ?

No offence taken. I knew how they worked but that is the first One I have seen if I am honest. It is an SMC which is what made me post the picture.:);)

No offence taken. I knew how they worked but that is the first One I have seen if I am honest. It is an SMC which is what made me post the picture.:);)

Thought it was but wasn't 100% but the smc blue gave it away

As above though the pump is the only thing on the system that is still working properly.

As above though the pump is the only thing on the system that is still working properly.

It will and for another good 30 years if oiled and cleaned

At a guess I would say 60's but the system does look like it has had some work done on it since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New smart circulating pump/ are they win or bin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
I am sizing the central heating pipes for a complete replacement. The property has an elongated floor plan so I have used a piping layout...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock