Discuss New Plumber! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoshZonker

Hey! I'm stoked to start solving my own plumbing problems. My Dad didn't really know how to plumb and no one ever taught me, but I figure I should start now. I'm hoping to use this forum and its member's expertise to assist me & I've got a few issues already!

hi josh welcome to the forums from your other post we guess you're from the states?

Hi Josh

Welcome to the forums,you will find assistance is only a post away if you can not find info in the search box :)

Yea I am from the states! Did my diction give me away? I hope that doesn't disqualify me from sharing in the forums knowledge bank.

Yea I am from the states! Did my diction give me away? I hope that doesn't disqualify me from sharing in the forums knowledge bank.
no of course it doesn't you are very welcome to ask any questions you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Plumber! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Back