Discuss new member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

briantd

hi to all ,here to try to pick up tips from all of u with knowledge

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi briantd and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Hi Brian

Hope you enjoy the forums

welcome.gif

Hello, another new plumber here, I've just been reading some posts not looking good. I haven't long stated so when I'm looking for experience hopefully things will have picked up by then. Best of luck to you all, hope it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Back