Discuss new member,forum looks good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi all thanks for letting me join forum
I am a pipefitter heating
not to sure on combi boilers
hope to get some usefull information from this site
cheers

Hello and welcome

Reply to new member,forum looks good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock