Search the forum,

Discuss New Guy here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AVMBolton

Hi guys Antony from AVM plumbing here. Just saying hi to all the guys and girls on the forum. Bless

welcome fella where you from ? im guessing by your accent manchester way

Welcome along mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Guy here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m new to this forum but have been a guest for several months now. Moved to a ground floor apartment in 2007 which had a Gledhill Sytrmate2000 / Glow Worm Micron 40ff. Both have been fairly reliable until this winter when Thermal store DHW pump packed up & is now Obsolete? Have had...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Who are you all using for the above mentioned please? Even budget boilers seem to be expensive these days. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center from floor is 330-340ish. However I have a comfort height Pan here and the center to the flush pipe from floor is 405MM So we're looking 65-75mm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am putting some blinds up. Which screws/all plugs are best for plasterboard window frames ?? I've got stud detector, drills etc as other people have told me before to get a handyman on here.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock