Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Need a Gas Engineer to work with in Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikey1234

Hello! My names Michael. Live in Harnorne area in Birmingham.
I am currently studying my level 3 Gas at college and will be gas safe by June at the latest. I just need to do a few more exams at college and gain on site experience to fill out my portfolio.
Havn't currently past my driving test but i'll donmy best to get about to be where i'm needed.
If you have anyone I could work with to gain experience i'd be very greatful.
Thank you for any help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need a Gas Engineer to work with in Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock