Discuss Mystery of the leaking toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Had a new en suite fitted in March last year...
The toilet leaked - not all the time just at night we would wake up to a wet floor, we swapped the toilet... same thing. We then swapped all connectors on the toilet and swapped the toilet for a different manufacturer and we are still getting leaks every other night. This is the 3rd toilet and all connectors have been changed. My plumber is at a lose end and we do not know where to go from here any advise would be well received. I have videos of the leak from behind the toilet showing the camera pointing to the front of the toilet but it won’t let me upload them.
Thanks

Any pictures mate?

I’ve attached 4 I’ve screenshoted the video at different points so you can see where the water is comming from
Thanks

BDEE811F-9B70-4B3D-A020-F9645E493186.png

265D4E3D-96A4-4350-BDA3-793275616F39.png

33AE0509-109E-4EBF-97AF-D2E0F61E38FE.png

C15F82F3-5363-4CC3-9B7C-6AD111F2E00C.png

I cannot see properly from the picture. Where is the water next too when it is visible?
This is from a dash cam at the back of the toilet pointing towards the front of the bowl the water is comming from the left. It appears to come from under neath toilet side and then follows the grout line out the front and sides

This is from a dash cam at the back of the toilet pointing towards the front of the bowl the water is comming from the left. It appears to come from under neath toilet side and then follows the grout line out the front and sides
Did you check the pan connector if that’s connected properly to the toilet? Did you try changing the pan connector?

Reply to Mystery of the leaking toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back