Discuss Mini saw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Worx plunge mini saw which isn't the very best brand but I find it perfect for cutting out a floorboard or any board for that matter. If it's a longer run then of course I use something bigger but for a couple of boards at a time it's quicker than my multi-tool and far easier to handle than a full size circular saw.

[video=youtube;rZntBeXJhpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZntBeXJhpU[/video]

Last edited:
Seems a great little tool somebody's got to make an 18v version of this chop chop makita

£55 at Argos at the min cheap to !

Last edited:
Damn this thread...I want one now.

I have Bosch 10.8 drills, maybe I should get this..

[DLMURL]http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M05223c4b07110f600d877893072c956bo0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at these a while back, and decided whilst it would be useful on occasion, it does nothing that my fein cant do (maybe takes a little longer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mini saw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock