Search the forum,
  • Thread starter aligorgon
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 693

Discuss mhs strata1 60 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aligorgon

hi had abit of an issue with one of the above boilers in a childrens home,

the boiler has 2 burners the bottom one is fine but the top one is giving out off the scale co when istuck myfga in it.

took about an hr to purge the sensors afterwards.

i managed to get the lo fire from over 10k ppm down to the 20,s with the air/gas set screw but the hi fire mode wont come below 10k ppm. its a room sealed flue but i ID'd it anyway and capped gas to appliance.

they have hot water via andrews so its not too much of a worry at this time of yr but i was wondering i anyone else had come up againtst this issue with said boiler?

technical line you say... tried a multitude of times and failed to get through...

apologies for the spelling and grammer but these tablets arent that great for essays,

one other thing on hi fire the burner runs for maybe 40secs then cuts out. its not hi limit stat. fans are running, etc

Inherited a warehouse with 2 of these in a few years ago. Both not working. I couldn't even make one good boiler out of the 2.

They got replaced.

Replaced a pump in one of these a while ago. ÂŁ350 odd for a Grundfos head on a plastic housing.

i finally managed to get through to technical they suggested replacing the gas valve, at a mere 230 quid from parts center with company discounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mhs strata1 60 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock