Search the forum,

Discuss mhs strata1 60 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aligorgon

hi had abit of an issue with one of the above boilers in a childrens home,

the boiler has 2 burners the bottom one is fine but the top one is giving out off the scale co when istuck myfga in it.

took about an hr to purge the sensors afterwards.

i managed to get the lo fire from over 10k ppm down to the 20,s with the air/gas set screw but the hi fire mode wont come below 10k ppm. its a room sealed flue but i ID'd it anyway and capped gas to appliance.

they have hot water via andrews so its not too much of a worry at this time of yr but i was wondering i anyone else had come up againtst this issue with said boiler?

technical line you say... tried a multitude of times and failed to get through...

apologies for the spelling and grammer but these tablets arent that great for essays,

one other thing on hi fire the burner runs for maybe 40secs then cuts out. its not hi limit stat. fans are running, etc

Inherited a warehouse with 2 of these in a few years ago. Both not working. I couldn't even make one good boiler out of the 2.

They got replaced.

Replaced a pump in one of these a while ago. £350 odd for a Grundfos head on a plastic housing.

i finally managed to get through to technical they suggested replacing the gas valve, at a mere 230 quid from parts center with company discounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mhs strata1 60 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock