Discuss Megaflo with internal air bubble. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

Mega flo 170l, leaking from t&prv, drained down and refilled to recreate air bubble, still leaking, all thermostats/ valves working.
grenade style valve, leaks when water reaches 50 degrees.

Books say that they can be adjusted but i cant see how!!
also how do you know that it isnt the baffle in the cylinder that is broken?

I am G3 registered!!

just needed to confirm, thank you. changed the thermostat a month ago, all working fine then suddenly this goes and thermostat has gone again!!

if the thermostat is gone is likely that is over heating , how did you read the 50 degrees temperature ?

sorry was the immersion thermostat that has gone, cylinder thermostat is what i got reading from, t & prv drips at 50 degrees, broke my thermometer so couldnt tell reading at tap but it wasnt hot enough to burn. I am just curious how do we know its not the baffle inside the cylinder? is the only way to test it by putting new t & prv on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Megaflo with internal air bubble. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock