Discuss main combi eco fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
[DLMURL="http://www.gas-spares.co.uk/Catalogue/POTTERTON-MYSON/BOILERS-COMBI/GOLD-Range/GOLD-24-HE-A/HYDRAULIC-INLET-ASSY
t"]GOLD 24 HE A - Gas Appliance Spares (Preston) Ltd[/DLMURL]hey are showing the complete thing but if you ring baxi tech on 08443358428 they should be able to give you the pn for just the switch

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to main combi eco fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back