Discuss main combi eco fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
also put magnet on hall sensor the hot water is ok put it back on no hot water

you have a domestic hot water switch down if it works by putting a magnet on but not when back in situ in regards to the bush if theres water on the pin there may be water in the motor this would cause the boiler to either blow a fast fuse or go to dhw/htg at the same time or jump constantly between both

like i said if i put a magnet on it works fine, if i put it back on i have to run the tap full belt for the light to come on and the waters cold so i need a new hall sensor is that right???? gasman

like i said if i put a magnet on it works fine, if i put it back on i have to run the tap full belt for the light to come on and the waters cold so i need a new hall sensor is that right???? gasman
yes new hall sensor needed but not the clear plastic part the brass section

405 H33273HYDRAULIC INLET ASSY WITH HALL EFFECT SENSOR - 10 L - 24 HE5116017

part number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to main combi eco fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock