Discuss main combi eco fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
sticking motorized/diverter valve these can be cleaned up and silicone grease applied to the gubbins what are the gubbins???? sorry if i sound daft but new to repairs

the bush and spindle but you need to remove it from the diverter

do you need to remove the hole diverter or can you remove it in place the shop was closed today so im there monday morning

do you need to remove the hole diverter or can you remove it in place the shop was closed today so im there monday morning

no diverter stays in,drain down undo the bush it all comes out from the top

its the bush circled but obviously the other way up in the boiler;)its under the black or black and white motor depending on age,pull out the retaining clip drain system undo the brass bush pull that out with the springs attached,clean them,put silicone grease on the silver rods and on the bush o ring

Attachments

• 012f main.jpg
    012f main.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to main combi eco fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock