Discuss Magnacleanse unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Hi all I have a magnacleanse unit for sale. Only used a couple of times. Purchased 2 of these for a large job. Been sat in the van for about 6 months. Make me an offer. Buyer to collect.

Ta muchly.

Hi all I have a magnacleanse unit for sale. Only used a couple of times. Purchased 2 of these for a large job. Been sat in the van for about 6 months. Make me an offer. Buyer to collect.

Ta muchly.

Bloody hell. Just bought one not long ago?

How much roughly u after can ask my mate for ya after he saw how well mine worked today pm if ya want

yeah but is collection only, after travelling 100 miles there and 100 miles back, it will be roughly £150-160, how much were u thinking? and how much do these retail at?

Collect from fareham Hampshire. Although I travel to reading and liss for work on a regular basis so unhappy to meet up there.

Good man special deal for you. I'll even drop it off next time I go back to Croydon!

I only bought one a month ago otherwise I would have had it. Only used mine twice so far, but I am impressed with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magnacleanse unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have recently purchased one of the magnacleanse flushers and I know the process of using it as in isolate each radiator one at a time and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
2 years ago next door turned into a hmo and couple months later we got backlog of raw sewage coming up from drain. We phoned jet wash guy and he...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hi all great site, I've just moved house and am taking my wood stove boiler with me as it's only a couple of years old, it has 4 outlets on back...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back