Discuss Luis Suarez Not Properly Fed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot seem to locate the footage that I have on my android? Stupid laptop is showing the Chelsea one instead.
The kid is a Muppet. How can you do something so stupid with all the cameras watching?
Chances are they powers that be will now ban him for the rest of the tournament

yeah not like Alan Shearer ever did anything wrong, then threatened to quit international football if he was found guilty, shame Neil Lennon wasn't sitting beside him when he came out with that pile of guff

24e156081c1b16083628d5a11057cb6e.jpg

if someone bit me, then they would only be able to gum me to death a few minutes later.

The guy is an utter moron. He needs to be banned. Though the worst thing is even if he does get banned, Uruguay only have to appeal it for it to be delayed enough time for him to still play in at least some of the world cup knock out phase.

He needs one of these

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403713994277.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403713994277.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 56
Banned, can't play until the appeal is heard, which will be in two days time so won't play against Columbia,,,apparently already back in Montivedeo....

I hope not.
The poor fella is sick. If someone has a disease, effforts should be made to treat him, not condemn him. Chances are he doesn't realise what he is doing until after the incident. I hope his agent and all those around him encourage him to get some serious counseling. Chances are he is cursed, bewitched or something like that. A goat, cow or similar, sacrificed to a witch doctor should be enough to help send the evil spirits on their way.

We at LFC need his services

5.jpg

I can imagine suarez strapped to a trolley like this alone in a white room with only a TV for company as he waches the remainder of the world cup.

I hope not.
The poor fella is sick. If someone has a disease, effforts should be made to treat him, not condemn him. Chances are he doesn't realise what he is doing until after the incident. I hope his agent and all those around him encourage him to get some serious counseling. Chances are he is cursed, bewitched or something like that. A goat, cow or similar, sacrificed to a witch doctor should be enough to help send the evil spirits on their way.

No doubt even now he's sitting and convincing himself it's the othr fella's fault. I credit most footballers with an indescribably low level of intelligence. Suarez's bar is set so low that an ant would have difficulty limboing under it.

I hope not.

sorry but dogs that do what he does, that involve sheep get shot on sight, prehaps if he got a bullet others would think twice about their behaviour. Seeing as we cant shoot him, lets just ban him for life, its not as if he is poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My opinion on this is he should be banned from all international games for life. He should receive a complete ban for 1 year and forced to pay a fine of at least 1 years pay. This is the 3rd time they should make an example of him.

Apparantly in a doctors report to FIFA it stated that in his opinion he was beyond help. Lfc will have sent the man to the best shrink money can buy in an attempt to get his anger under control and he's still done it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Luis Suarez Not Properly Fed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock