Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Trainee/Apprenticeship Nottingham area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andylees

Hi I have decided to retrain following redundancy and am looking for on site experience in the Nottingham/shire area. I am in my 30's, committed to the change and desperate to get on site experience. I have enrolled for my level 2 qualifications but the course does not start until September, it would be great to go into this with 6 months experience behind me. If you need any help or know of somebody that does it would be great to hear from you. I am based near Bingham so easily accessible to Nottingham, Grantham, Vale of a Belvoir etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Trainee/Apprenticeship Nottingham area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
B
I have recently qualified level 2 Plumbing & Heating and am looking for work as e.g. plumbers mate to build up experience. I am 28, full UK driving licence with my own van and most tools. Working alongside an experienced plumber would be great. I live in the Castle Point area in Essex. Looking...
Replies
Views
J
I am looking for a local plumber in the lu4 area or close to, this will mean under taking a new build site in the area which includes 1st fix ,2nd fix,finals and gas sign off. must have experience in new build and be gas qualified. if you are interested please all me Jon Benton on 07881893105
Replies
Views
JON BENTON
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock