Search the forum,

Discuss L2 Qualified - Looking for Experience - Essex (Castle Point) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Ben Mansfield

I have recently qualified level 2 Plumbing & Heating and am looking for work as e.g. plumbers mate to build up experience. I am 28, full UK driving licence with my own van and most tools. Working alongside an experienced plumber would be great. I live in the Castle Point area in Essex. Looking to start immediately! Please message via PlumbersForum - Ben :)

Hello Ben,

We would like to discuss a position opening that we have available in further detail.
Please contact us on 07379587996.

Local Plumbing Company

I'm looking for someone to work with me on a self employed basis. My work is all over really. Essex, London. Mostly light commercial, fit outs and new builds but some domestic boiler changes etc. I'm in Basildon myself. Get in touch on 07484350698 if you are interested in a chat.

Reply to L2 Qualified - Looking for Experience - Essex (Castle Point) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock