Discuss Looking for a gas engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drm

Hi all I'm new here not to the trade tho. I've been a plumber for around 10 years and currently doing my fast track gas course, Steve Willis training (ggfo). But need to complete my "on site" portfolio to complete the course. Also started up my own company for all plumbing works so am currently looking for someone I can call on for gas safety checks, and commissioning of works and sign my portfolio to say work has been completed as should, I'm pricing jobs accordingly so will be throwing all gas work your way with my help obviously and will pay good good rates as you'd be helping me become qualified. I have lots of contacts with gas jobs waiting to be done but due to recent problem with 1 individual are unable to find a decent chap.
I'm based in Portsmouth and if u wonder why I haven't done it through a company it's because they don't like the idea I'm paying for course etc myself, also know after I've completed my acs I'm not going to cut ties it's all about expanding so will always have work for the right person. Thanks for reading dean

Hi I did my portfolio with Southern Energy Training Academy in Havant. Have a look at their website or give them a ring on 023 9217 6519

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a gas engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Back