Discuss Logic heat exchanger leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daffy

Anyone recently come across this problem ?
I know of a few where the main heat exchanger has started to leak & the boiler is still relatively new

I do like the look of the Logic, but could never bring myself to fit one after the icos/isar. I was kind of hoping they would prove me wrong though, but its not looking good.

This is going to be a huge problem for the early ones from launch to around 18 months, there was an ideal engineer on here who posted the effected serial number prefixes which are 2 letters, it was within another thread about best boilers etc....
i know of around 6 that have let go, PCB's are also not great on early ones all sorted under warranty though!

Are they claiming ( Ideal ) to have sorted this problem ?
Dunno pal as ideal guys said early ones effected, but later spec ain't been around 18 months, so cycle may start again who knows, apparently the casting sand ain't been removed fully in early ones either causing possible hot spots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Logic heat exchanger leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back