Discuss Local council ....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It maybe called a different name throughout the country, I am told the council use them to turn gas off and I presume it stops them nicking it , is it instead of a disc .

I now work for the council. (Easy glide to retirement).

If I need to disc a meter, I use a , um , a disc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Local council ....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Is working for the council as a plumber a horrible jobs? The package with hols/ pension seems good. But have read some peoples reviews on being a...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Anyone worked for the council installing bathrooms/kitchens possible adaptations?
Replies
Views
Back