Search the forum,

Discuss Liverpool- Work Boiler Installs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DavePIPE

We have a lot of work on at present in Liverpool Area, both Private work, Grant work etc..On our Domestic Installations Side.

So we need some good experienced Gas Safe Registered Heating Engineers, who are able to work alone and complete Boiler Installs Combi Swaps & System Conversions to Combis.

All Materials supplied by us, Pricework on labour.
All local work in Liverpool area.

I Get fed up of the moaners on here, if you are nterested in genuine work, nothing to pay for leads etc. then get in touch.
We provide the constant Price work on what is to experienced engineers simple Boiler swaps, then PM us info on yourself,CV. MHP Ltd

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool- Work Boiler Installs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock