Search the forum,

Discuss little wiring help 🙏❤ in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Matty Birch

Gas Engineer
pricing up a heat only swap here just want to know what's involved. Baxi solo2 customer wants the main compact (no pump over run I believe).

Haven't looked for the compact wiring diagram yet but is this going to be straight forward for me?

Thanks in advance 🙏

Attachments

• 20210524_101209.jpg
    20210524_101209.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20210524_094808.jpg
    20210524_094808.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 19
Pump live and boiler switch live

yep or you can swap it for what you need

Yep or you could change it in the wiring centre upto you

and just make safe of the perm live eg constant 240v if it doesn’t require permanent live

pricing up a heat only swap here just want to know what's involved. Baxi solo2 customer wants the main compact (no pump over run I believe).

Haven't looked for the compact wiring diagram yet but is this going to be straight forward for me?

Thanks in advance 🙏
Just call a professional electrical engineer and have the job performed correctly. Its why they are professional qualified engineers. Don't mess with things you are not certified and professionally qualified to perform. Leave that to the professionals

Just call a professional electrical engineer and have the job performed correctly. Its why they are professional qualified engineers. Don't mess with things you are not certified and professionally qualified to perform. Leave that to the professionals
He is qualified to work on any electrics that are the boiler side of the spur. Hope all goes well Matty.

Reply to little wiring help 🙏❤ in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock