Discuss Learning the ropes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Al Do

Hi guys, thought I'd give a quick hello as I've been lurking on this forum for a week or so now. Just starting my career in the domestic gas industry. Currently studying/training for my SVQ Level 3 Domestic Natural Gas Installation & Maintenance cert.

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the forums and the mad plumbers tea party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Learning the ropes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock