Discuss latest survey results in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

creategraph.php

Question 2: are you self employed or employed?. (average answer time: 6.5 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 3: my average weekly hours worked this year to date (average answer time: 19.59 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 4: expected earnings for this year are?. (average answer time: 12.45 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 5: are you working less hours than this time last year?. (average answer time: 15.33 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 6: what hourly/day rate do you charge for normal hours?--->. (average answer time: 20.03 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 7: what do you charge for a call-out, normall hours eg. 7am-6pm?. (average answer time: 11.51 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 8: what do you charge for out of hours call-out? eg 7pm-6am (average answer time: 15 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 9: how many individual jobs do you undertake in an average week?. (average answer time: 11.82 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 10: on your average jobs, what is your normal time duration per job type including travel?. (average answer time: 26.05 seconds)

creategraph.php

there you go guys, sorry its inverted but its a big file the orders irrelevant anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question 11: plumbers in your area, do you see more new plumbers or less old plumbers?. (average answer time: 17.68 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 12: what do you think of newly qualified tech cert 'plumbers'? (average answer time: 18.23 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 13: in your opinion, how long does it take to train a decent domestic plumber.?. (average answer time: 12.84 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 14: if you were in the position, would you employ a 'private course' plumber and give the necessary training ?. (average answer time: 13.5 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 15: does it get you goat when another plumber or gas fitter ask's you a question when they should really know the answer?. (average answer time: 16.32 seconds)

creategraph.php

Question 16: where do you see your job?. (average answer time: 23.46 seconds)

creategraph.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to latest survey results in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock