Discuss landlord in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you been in the travellers rest when the trav cats are playing? one of my mates plays in the band on the double bass

no mate going down xmas stay with family do a great sunday dinner there at travellers

just got back mate police there my mistake for telling him i was on way give it another go few days either way mate al get it back

If they've already had the police down I doubt you'll be able to gain entry to the property legally. Chase it legally now.

what small claims is there anything i can do to hurt him through is pocket with him being a private landlord

I think you missed the last boat on this one fella.

By telling them you are coming to take/ remove it , will not sound to good in court.

Hard to swallow but you might have to walk away from this one. Try and think of it as you put a foot through a ceiling or the like.

A lot of money could be wasted taking the legal route, with no signed contract you do not stand a chance.

i agree. it is enough to make your blood boil though. keep the fridge full of beer, the wife in little clothing and take deep breaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock