Discuss landlord in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALWAYS insist on a cheque made out to the merchants when they deliver the boiler to be given to the van driver (plus a couple of hundred extra to go in the pump}

Sorts out the tossers straight away, anyone honest would not jib when gear is on their premises

when am down often go in fountain for a pint or just over the road nice down there my lad in forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock