• Thread starter Funkyboy123
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K

Discuss Kudos premium any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Funkyboy123

Hi all anyone used Screwfixs Kudos premier radiators?

Thanks

I use these quite a lot.. packaged very well. Good rads if you ask me.

Haven't bit the bullet with them yet. Been close though due to usual merchants being closed when pin hole call outs but usually shut off valves & drain and go back the next day.

I'll keep an eye on this. I'd like to know in comparison to Stelrad.

Haven't bit the bullet with them yet. Been close though due to usual merchants being closed when pin hole call outs but usually shut off valves & drain and go back the next day.

I'll keep an eye on this. I'd like to know in comparison to Stelrad.
I wish I could finish a job the same or next day. #virtuallyimpossible

I've used the Screwfix cheapest radiators (whatever they were) in my mother's house. They weren't as solid as, say, Quinns, but they got hot and she was very happy. No failures in the 4 years she kept the house after that.

I've used the Screwfix cheapest radiators (whatever they were) in my mother's house. They weren't as solid as, say, Quinns, but they got hot and she was very happy. No failures in the 4 years she kept the house after that.

Thanks for your input. Good to know they last, at least 4 years haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kudos premium any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Been quoted to replace 12 rads and valves, when I asked what they use. He said ultra heat rads and EPH trv's. Anyone used ultra heat...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock