Search the forum,

Discuss Kane 250 Flue Analyser, Kane Infrared Printer and loads of extras in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halesowen1

Gas Engineer
Hi all, I am selling my workmates Analyser, Kane 250, comes with a carry bag, Kane Printer, all leads and probe, instructions, Brand new charger costing £33. Also comes with 4 Gas safety Certificate pads, Riddor pad, hundreds of stickers and labels.
It comes with Calibration until 14/10/2012. Original Certificate missing but Kane emailed a copy, So its exactly the same but an email copy printed off.
This lot would set you back way over £500, the stickers and pads would cost you way over £100 alone.
I can take BT, Pay-pal or cheque, cash.
Will be sent recorded and insured costing approx £18.

For pictures see

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Been offered £225 cash so far, which I am happy with but he cannot get here untill Saturday so it is still available untill then.

seems like a good deal whats the diffence in the 250 ?? does it just do boilers ?

The Kane 250 compact flue gas analyser is suitable for all appliances burning natural gas, propane, butane, LPG, light oils and wood pellets. It can also be used to accurately check CO levels in a room.

Just pasted from Kane site.

How old are the sensors that are in it? (when were they last replced?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane 250 Flue Analyser, Kane Infrared Printer and loads of extras in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock