Search the forum,

Discuss Kane 250 Flue Analyser, Kane Infrared Printer and loads of extras in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halesowen1

Gas Engineer
Hi all, I am selling my workmates Analyser, Kane 250, comes with a carry bag, Kane Printer, all leads and probe, instructions, Brand new charger costing £33. Also comes with 4 Gas safety Certificate pads, Riddor pad, hundreds of stickers and labels.
It comes with Calibration until 14/10/2012. Original Certificate missing but Kane emailed a copy, So its exactly the same but an email copy printed off.
This lot would set you back way over £500, the stickers and pads would cost you way over £100 alone.
I can take BT, Pay-pal or cheque, cash.
Will be sent recorded and insured costing approx £18.

For pictures see

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Been offered £225 cash so far, which I am happy with but he cannot get here untill Saturday so it is still available untill then.

seems like a good deal whats the diffence in the 250 ?? does it just do boilers ?

The Kane 250 compact flue gas analyser is suitable for all appliances burning natural gas, propane, butane, LPG, light oils and wood pellets. It can also be used to accurately check CO levels in a room.

Just pasted from Kane site.

How old are the sensors that are in it? (when were they last replced?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane 250 Flue Analyser, Kane Infrared Printer and loads of extras in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

O
Hi lads, Due to the fact that I got a present of my brother I have to re sell this product and hoping to find someone on here. I am selling a Testo 330-2 LL flue gas analyser. The sensors co, co2 and o2 have been changed recently and it been calibrated. It comes with Flue gas analyser probe...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
look here Kane 455 flue gas analyser with 12 months calibration, new printer and new probe | eBay have spent £300 on it in last month!! will post free for forum members contact me at [email protected] or call me 0721980342 craig.
Replies
Views
N
Selling my Kane 455 CPA1 Kit Calibrated every year by Kane International and currently calibrated until July 2014 Kane Printer (doesnt current print but does work, Kane can sort this out but I generally dont use the printer) Flue Probe Pressure Hose Rechargable batteries Clamp on probes...
Replies
Views
R
Kane 455 Flue Gas Analyser and infra red printer. Calibration certificate expires 02/05/2013 Soft carrier case 240V Charger Analyser probe Spare filter 2 x temperature clamps I bought the analyser new in April 2012 and have used maybe 10 times. New job means that I no longer need it. £400.00...
Replies
Views
B
One question we usually get asked is “What analyser should I get?” It’s purely down to the individual. What are you planning to use it on? Oil? Gas? Cookers? Do you want to print off your results immediately or store them to print later? Would you be looking to use it to do tightness testing...
Replies
Views
Chris Kafetzis
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock