Search the forum,

Discuss Kamco CF90 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

Kamco CF90 For Sale

Comes complete with all hoses etc,

£900 Collection from Aylesbury Buckinghamshire

Yeah but how old is it how many times been used, and out of warrenty. Think u might be being a bit over optamistic

under a year old, got a month left on warranty, used about 12 times maximum in last year.

you can buy it here [DLMURL="http://www.plumbingandheatinguk.com/vmchk/KAMCO/Clearflow-CF90-Quantum.html"]Clearflow CF90 Quantum | KAMCO | Plumbing & Heating Tools | PLUMBING & HEATING UK[/DLMURL] brand new and only £200 more.
I would try maybe 600 quid jase

Last edited by a moderator:
If you sell it Jase don't send it Parcel Farce, it will never arrive.

you can buy it here [DLMURL="http://www.plumbingandheatinguk.com/vmchk/KAMCO/Clearflow-CF90-Quantum.html"]Clearflow CF90 Quantum | KAMCO | Plumbing & Heating Tools | PLUMBING & HEATING UK[/DLMURL] brand new and only £200 more.
I would try maybe 600 quid jase

So these people are buying the machine for £1198 and selling for £1098? doesnt make sense. Kamco only sell direct so they don't give discounts to merchants, so either a scam or a person who is willing to give money away.

I appreciate the fact that you spent all this time looking on line, just to find a price that is cheaper then previously mentioned, just so that you could suggest a ridiculous amount of money to offer for the power flush machine.

My machine is worth £1200 to anybody. easily make that back in 2-3 powerflushes. anywhere online you will pay £800-£900 for a second hand one. so if you want to buy my machine for £900 please feel free to contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you missed the point of ecowarms post. He was suggesting the 600 price tag not offering 600. As a general rule I would be looking at half price for something thats second hand. Not that this is an offer! :)

I think you missed the point of ecowarms post. He was suggesting the 600 price tag not offering 600. As a general rule I would be looking at half price for something thats second hand. Not that this is an offer! :)

If only life was that great,
28mm pipe bender, £280 new, £230 second hand.
Bahco Adjustable spanner, 6", new 11.98, 17.99 Second hand

My general rule is 80% of price.

And further more, I am shocked that £200 is nothing to people, is £200 nothing? if so please send me £200 for doing nothing.

Silly me, I missed the point, he was on a for sale thread, where I have offered an item for sale, not offering me money for it? I have really missed the point here?

Jase no harm you may think its worth £900 and we don't everyone is entitled to there opinions hope you get your £900

Has the Kamco training (offered with each new machine)been used on this one?

will a kamco cf 90 damage or loosen the pipework if it is micobor.

But any one like myself Jase who are VAT registered can buy brand new which also gets you full warranty and chemicals pack?

Sorry pal I am less subtle its too expensive......let it collect dust or lower your price

will a kamco cf 90 damage or loosen the pipework if it is micobor.

PF on microbore, find manifold if its coved in white and green deposits get your claim forms out. Prefer a mag flush on microbore. Two weeks in full pelt two btls of x800 then 4 Hours shaking later its pretty clean.

But any one like myself Jase who are VAT registered can buy brand new which also gets you full warranty and chemicals pack?

Sorry pal I am less subtle its too expensive......let it collect dust or lower your price
Since I posted this (December 2011) I have earned around £15,000 to £20,000 from that machine, glad I didn't sell it. Now I think I was stupid for even thinking it!! £600 for something that can earn £5,000 to £10,000 per year, crazy fool

Since I posted this (December 2011) I have earned around £15,000 to £20,000 from that machine, glad I didn't sell it. Now I think I was stupid for even thinking it!! £600 for something that can earn £5,000 to £10,000 per year, crazy fool
Absolutely LMFAO, I love it, nice one........

Yeh my younger brothers "mates" helped him with 2k of chainsaw stuff for a few £££££ when he was on his knees. Wnkrs! Never sell the stuff u use to make money!

Welcome back Jase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kamco CF90 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock