Discuss Is someone trying to tell me something? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Went to see the van last night, did HPI check today, not free, did VOSA MOT check, arranged insurance and paid 1st month (over £50).

Had an email an hour ago, not selling! Is it me?

Lost money on this 2nd van, booked in 3 small jobs for tomorrow and next week, now no van!

Is it me?

I can't treat people like a dog. They just don't give a ****e.

Well, I know what I am doing again tomorrow!

Meant to do a small job first and will need to go in my car.

Not having much luck rocket. Best things come to those who wait tho mate.

Go on your instincts. And make sure it's not been warmed up before you get there.

Great news rocket! Driving a transit is very much like making love to a beautiful woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is someone trying to tell me something? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock