• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 11K

Discuss in ho****er? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

noticed the word ho****er appearing as ho***er recently why? swear filter kicking in for some strange reason?:76:

as in dhw with out the domestic part it wont let me write it ho****er try it like this hot water

i never was any good at countdown , good on the numbers but am glad you told me what it was

Yeah, I've got to say I noticed this yonks ago and always thought it was weird. ****cakes. Does that work?

Just checked....no it doesn't so it is the T word that stops it. How funny. I never noticed the T word in hot water until now. Some of you just have a one track mind obviously!!!

Last edited:
There is a guy on another forum I got on called handcock,it gets changed to handrooster
so every time you mention him,it would appear as hanrooster

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably the only time the dyslexic get the upper hand in slanging match

There is a guy on another forum I got on called handcock,it gets changed to handrooster
so every time you mention him,it would appear as hanrooster
Please refrain from using fowl language on the forums !!

Thank you

:53:

. ****cakes. Does that work

struggling here to figure out what the first 4 letters are..... perhaps its a southern thing??? just ran through my extensive foul language vocabulary and can't find a match with cakes! can't imagine even this overzealous swear filter blocking out fish cakes lol

Man, talking bullocks with all these c***try animals . Let 's not pus**foot
haha gosh I'm such a juvenile!!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, a man who's paid good shekles for heckles in Eccles. Reminds me of a man I met on my way to St Ives. :)

I guess you haven't been to Eccles then ;)

lol, i live 12 miles away from eccles!! they are not so much cakes as pastry wrapped rabbit:001_9898: that makes you :puke:

chorley cakes are the same!

lol, i live 12 miles away from eccles!! they are not so much cakes as pastry wrapped rabbit:001_9898: that makes you :puke:

chorley cakes are the same!

Sounds like Greggs is still providing top quality fertiliser to the masse still. :1eye:

Sounds like Greggs is still providing top quality fertiliser to the masse still. :1eye:

Im originally from lancashire greggs was first class when I was young but got one last time i was back gone down hill big time

lol i wouldn't even consider the T word as a bad word, maybe because im scottish and every sentence has the F and C word in it

That glaswegian comedian Kevin Bridges says as much when he describes the meaning of s**t. But there's only one way to interpret sh*te. Hilarious guy. I remember when I said 'bloody' as a kid would get me an earful from my mum.

kevin bridges is a legend:) only reason i watched that stand up for the week was for his parts

He's refreshing to say the least. There are a couple but we have such a frustratingly miserable-unfunny-desperate-wannabe-appear on any-crap-that's-aired bunch of comedians in this country I wanna kill myself sometimes. There should be a trades' description act against them. I really wanted to watch the Comedy Gala, and was disappointed. Everytime I went to do something I missed the good ones. :hanged:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to in ho****er? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Back