Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss "I'm not retired!" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
There's always a first time to get a new bonkers response from some n*bhead.

Quoted for a job, accepted, just texted him and said "How about this monday 10am?"

"I'm not retired!" He replied, before going on to explain, rather irately, it would therefore have to be after 5.30pm or a weekend.

Silly me. What was I thinking trying to arrange for a job to be during the day.

The response.... No problem sir evenings are charged at 1.75x normal quotation and weekends at 2x do you have a preference?

Foxtrot Oscar is the call.

'I wont be home till 5.30 or Saturday or Sunday.'

'Funny enough me too.'

Another add for the terms and conditions. Price only valid for works completed Mon to Fri 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.

Funny how as soon as you mention that it's 1.5x or double time they find themselves available during the day...

I'd of said neither am I so 10am Monday or we can arrange that time another day if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "I'm not retired!" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
I have a leak in my leasehold flat in a small council 4 storey block of flats – 8 flats in total. In the corner of the bathroom is a cupboard...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock