Search the forum,

Discuss Identifcation of washers for Drainage sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a plumber and need to save a bit of money. Wondering if someone could help me identify the parts I need and where I can get them online.

After deciding to clear the undersink cupboard it appears we have a slight leak coming from drainer part of the sink, the water slightly leaks from the end cap on the pipe.

What I need is, I presume a new internal washer to go inside the pipe which has a lip on the end, picture (a) and a rubber blank for the end cap, picture (b)

The dimension of the pipe internally coming from the sink is 31mm

IMG_20160826_163405_hdr.jpg

Picture (a)
IMG_20160826_163304_hdr.jpg

Picture (b)

IMG_20160826_163346_hdr.jpg

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link. Will send them an email, hoping they can sell me the individual parts. Many Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Identifcation of washers for Drainage sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock