Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Combi Boiler - installer mode - service menu in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I hope somebody can help with this - I've just been trying to reset the service reminder on my Ideal Logic Combi Esp1 35 boiler. In the end, I was told to go into installer mode. When I got to the Service bit, right at the end, pressing 'restart' brought up a list of numbers to cycle through - 1, 2 etc - and then clicking on the function button brought up a second list - numbers in the 30s and into the 40s. Any idea what they refer to? I'm guessing it's to set up the next service reminder, but I may be wrong?

Chris

Reply to Ideal Combi Boiler - installer mode - service menu in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock