Discuss I have THREE thermostats !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi there.
I had a Aquagold Unvented 250 lit Thermal Store Cylinder fitted a while ago. I also have the oil fire boiler connected. Also I have a 16" back boiler, hence the 3 thermostats!
I had the fire blazing yesterday & the oil fire heating was switched OFF. But for some reason the oil fire boiler kicked in without me touching the timer (the timer was telling me the oil boiler shouldn't have been on as no lights were on on the timer!)
What temperature should I have each thermostats set at? It's driving me nuts!!

Thanks

Please register with the forum and repost for an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I have THREE thermostats !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
I
I've had my tado system in my new build for 5 years now and it's been fine. Yesterday morning I changed the batteries on the second floor...
Replies
Views
I have a thermal store heated by a boiler with its own thermostat. I also have a stove with a back boiler. The stove heats water in a separate...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have moved to house that has an Ideal Logic combi c24 with a Danfoss RX1-S receiver and a RET2000B - RF thermostat. However, the mechanical...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock