Discuss Homebase, Jewsons, Wikes Etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick wondering if anyone here does any bathroom/kitchen fitting work for any big DIY chains like Homebase, Jewsons and Wickes Etc?

Was going to look into writing to these people to see if they can give out my cards and recommend me to customers buying new suits etc?

Anyone done this before or know the best way to approach these big chains? Or does it not work?

Any help would be greatfull,

Thanks

Most of them do it themselves, the rest don't like to add cards in their shops, say it clutters the place,
you could always try to sponsor them.

Wickes in my town are looking for bathroom fitters, very tempting.
Homebase have their own fitters
B and Q have their own fitters I believe but are very much rebranding to teach people how to do it themselves
don't know about jewsons, buildbase or travis

Jewsons Travis Perkins and Buildbase are not diy places. If they were seen to give favouritism or have a list of recommended tradespersons they would loose a lot of trade from the others who felt left out. I'm not saying it doesn't happen on the quiet by branch staff but definitely nothing official.

Why not do as I did last year. Stand outside B&Q with leaflets offering bathroom supply and fitting.

Feels so good to get right up their noses. :lips::lips::lips: :bucktooth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Homebase, Jewsons, Wikes Etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock