Discuss Hi just saying Hi to avoid getting bumped-off! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rank-amateur

Hi,
had a few problems making my first post when I first registered, then the plumbing issue got resolved.
But I have a replacement of kitchen & bathroom (including moving a toilet with a concrete slab floor) to do either the end this year or early next, so I really want to stay a member.
Thanks for all the useful info and advice I've found on this site.
Cheers,
Chas.

Hi Chas ... A bit of purging going on from the management at the mo I believe ... Kind of clearing out the clutter which is understandable! TTFN :)

Hi Diamondgas,
thanks for the reply. I agree, the sites clearly got to have a clear out once in while. Not a problem.
Off on holiday tomorrow - can't wait.
Chas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi just saying Hi to avoid getting bumped-off! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock