Discuss Hi fellow plumbers heating fitters and gas enginers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eric withy

Hi my name eric have been in the plumbing &heating for over 40 years thanks for letting me join your forum all the best

hello and welcome good sir

Hi Eric and welcome to the forum`s.....regards Turnpin:welcome:

Double fecked lol but I still get up at 5 and do a days work

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi fellow plumbers heating fitters and gas enginers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all great site, I've just moved house and am taking my wood stove boiler with me as it's only a couple of years old, it has 4 outlets on back...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock