Discuss Hello from France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nogaro

Hi,

I'm not actually in the UK anymore I used to primarily do electrics in the UK with some plumbing and heating maintenance work with it as well, but most of that was a few years ago as ended up so busy with electrics.

I am now in France and also doing a mix again primarily electrics with some heating maintenance.

All this while renovating a house that will be converted into a small hotel. So may need some pointers. Obviously regulations are slightly different in France than the UK, but not massively.

So hi from France.

welcome.

'All this while renovating a house that will be converted into a small hotel. So may need some pointers. Obviously regulations are slightly different in France than the UK, but not massively.'

you will be offering a discount then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hello. My name is Ştefan (or Steven, if you like). I'm from Bucharest, capital of Romania. Borned here, raised here. My passion for some old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock