Discuss Hello (from behind a desk) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Archie Tek

Hi,

I'm an Architectural Technologist and I'm here to try and understand a bit more about plumbing. It always helps if you understand what you are drawing!

Welcome along :)

I had a choice in my early years. Had two job openings hvac or architectural technician. Chose the former :)

hello and welcome

Welcome to the forums Archie.......lot's of great advice here ...regards Turnpin:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello (from behind a desk) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. Hopefully someone give ideas about different types of plumbing. Have a great one!
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to learn to plumb. My dad and uncles did lots of plumbing by learning from trial and error.
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock