Search the forum,

Discuss Hello from the United Kingdom in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I want to learn to plumb. My dad and uncles did lots of plumbing by learning from trial and error.

Reply to Hello from the United Kingdom in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. Hopefully someone give ideas about different types of plumbing. Have a great one!
Replies
Views
    • Love
I'm a DIY homeowner and electrical engineer by trade. While still in school I worked summers for about 6 years with my uncle who was a plumber licensed in Massachusetts. As others have stated, I am here more to learn than to offer advice and am posting this so as not to have my account...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find general answers to questions I may have. Generally I only replace existing plumbing and use plumbing skills to plumb my being equipment together.
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock