Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss heatline vizo wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there
looking for a little help please

i have a heatline vizo boiler that started to go wrong a short while ago and a plumber came out to look at it and told me that the diverter valve was leaking and had blown the three way valve motor, he replaced the motor unit and then cut the cable powering it and connected a new one,

i still have the same problem that it is blowing fuses, i suspect that he has wired the plug that goes into the motor wrong

does any one have the connections on the motor unit, they are labeled 1,2,3 but i need to know which one is neutral and which one is poss for heating and poss for water

hope to hear soon

thank you

sorry to say as its a gas burning appliance and unless your gas safe you cant repair them yourself

best get a gas safe engy out im sorry to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatline vizo wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock