Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heatline Monza 28 Gauge Pressure Water Pipe leak in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

My boiler was leaking water this morning and its pressure gauge was also filled with water. I opened the front panel and I found out that water cable connected to pressure gauge was bleeding heavily. I have ordered its replacement on eBay for £15.00 and but I want to know if it's easily replaceable from boiler?
1607791890755.png

1607791851122.png

Hi, did you guys come right. Ours has just does the exact same thing. Any tips on doing the replacement if that is what's causing issues? Or is it just as straight forward as it seems?

Reply to Heatline Monza 28 Gauge Pressure Water Pipe leak in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock