Search the forum,

Discuss Have you ever blown down the inlet to a outside tap with check valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Great fart noise. Very entertaining. Impossible to do it quietly which I think the source of the amusment.

Guy handed it to me at screwfix and said "hope it's ok, it didn't have packaging like the others"

Looked fine to me. Couldn't think of anyway to check. Decided to blow down it for some reason. And couldn't. Suddenly thought it was buggered. Tried harder - still in Screwfix - god almighty tooting fart noise. Try it on your friends. "Bet you can't blow down this."

I got one in the shed im gonna do this today :) ill report back.

mind you, if your's doesn't make that noise i'm going to wonder whether it is buggered. if it is i'll keep it. one of a kind.

Lol yeah it does :') just had my 3 year old daughter in hysterics, I'd like to say my mrs was laughing too.......... :-(

I cant believe I am replying to this thread -
I was loading up the van this morning and saw a outside tap in a linbin, I must be mental, I just had to blow down it. LOL
I cant wait for my 5yr old granddaughter to come round, shes going to love it

'little things !!!!!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Have you ever blown down the inlet to a outside tap with check valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock