Discuss Have Level 2 tech-cert. looking for on job experience in Plymouth South west. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plymplumb

My name is Brett and I am desperate to get some plumbing experience before my college Level 3 ends in June 2015.
I am willing to do any odd jobs, small jobs , big jobs you might have coming up.
I also have my own Van and am building up my plumbing tool's kit.
I am originally from South Africa but have lived in the U.K the past 23 years I completed my City & Guilds Plumbing Level 2 -6035 Plumbing Course in June 2014, and am currently studying City & Guilds Plumbing Level 3 -6035 at Plymouth City College 3 days a week, this course will finish in June 2015.
I am available to work Thursday's, Friday's and weekends if necessary, for FREE, just to gain experience and complete my NVQ's.
I have a CSCS card (construction site operative).
I have gained experience at College with pipe work skills, copper and low carbon steel. Including airing cupboards, bathroom suites, above ground drainage, central heating installation (no gas/oil), but would like to have more hands on experience which will help me in the foreseeable future.
I have had many years experience on building sites in the capacity of Foreman and Handyman.
I am a good and reliable worker, who is willing to learn new skills and abilities.
I am polite, have good communication skills, and enjoy working either on my own or in a team.
Please bear me in mind, tel: 07922 973902

Keep asking and sending cv and phoning all your local plumbing firms it worked for me eventually

become a part time lifeguard/ fireman. All the plumbers in west country have a part time job as lifeguard or fireman!!

I passed my 6035 level 2 in July last year. I then bombarded local plumbing firms by email and telephone (and stalked a few guys on here too haha) until one day a firm let me shadow an engineer for a few months (no pay). The same firm hired me about 6 weeks ago. Don't give up and don't get disheartened by knockbacks. Just thank the people who turn you down and keep stalking :) good luck dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Have Level 2 tech-cert. looking for on job experience in Plymouth South west. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
My names Chris looking for experience, full driving license, city and guilds level 2 plumbing and heating, level 3 Regs & advance hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m trying to gain as much experience as possible. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock