Discuss Happy Boxing Day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Without doubt my favourite day of the Christmas holidays. Much more relaxed than Christmas Day. Hope you're all having a great time with friends and family.
cold roast turkey always tastes better.

Boiled a couple of potatoes and steamed the rest of the sprouts with an onion earlier. They're all now lightly mashed together for the bubble and squeak with the fry up we always have in the evening on boxing day.

Eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, bubble, black pudding, white pudding, mushrooms, potato bread and soda bread. Lashings of pepper and vinegar.

Handsome!

Looking forward to Worlds Strongest Man tomorrow. Can beat a bit of beefcake on the TV... especially when they pop a muscle :lol:

What is white pudding? Also, forget the beans.

I'm having bubble too! Love it.

Mums been taken into hospital so may be a late tea.

White pudding is similar to black pudding except that no blood is used.

Hope your mum's ok.

Officially just had Christmas, dinner is cooking. Yesterday was spent at the zoo. The joys of being married to a nurse, fortunately kids are getting used to it

We're looking good so far, town 2 up at locals Rotherham

edited , chuffin 2 a piece now aaarrrrgggggg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Boxing Day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock